The Red Cross Professional Responder Courses include the:
- First Responder and Emergency Medical Responder course.
- First Responder and Emergency Medical Responder RECERTIFICATION course
These courses are designed for candidates who wish to deliver Canadian Red Cross Professional Responder courses which include:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- First Responder (FR)
- Advanced First Aid (AFA)
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)
- Oxygen Therapy (OT)
- Marine Advanced First Aid (MAFA) and
- Airway Management (AM)
How to Start the Program
Below is the path to becoming a certified Instructor to teach Professional Responder courses.
- You must successfully complete each step before advancing to the next step.
- Candidates must hold a current Red Cross participant level certification in the discipline they wish to teach.
- Candidates will attend the Professional Responder discipline-specific classroom component and will complete their teaching experience classroom component on the course level they wish to teach.
To learn more about the course click HERE.