It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
The Red Cross First Responder and Emergency Medical Responder Recertification course is designed for candidates who wish to deliver Canadian Red Cross Professional Responder courses, including:
- Basic Life Support (BLS),
- First Responder (FR),
- Advanced First Aid (AFA), Emergency
- Medical Responder (EMR),
- Oxygen Therapy (OT),
- Marine Advanced First Aid (MAFA) and
- Airway Management (AM).
This recertification course content focuses on instructional techniques, including designing and supporting scenarios, organizing courses, and how to support dynamic, learner-centered classroom environments. As an Instructor Development Centre, SOS First Aid Instructors use state-of-the-art instructional tools to help customize the learning environment to the various industry and personal learning needs of the participants.
Developed by Professional Responders, for Professional Responders
- The Professional Responder Program is customizable, flexible, and offers options to support a truly learner-centered experience.
- Instructor tools and resources allow Instructors to adapt lesson plans to the needs of the class and deliver courses in various workplace environments.
- Learning activities and scenarios reflect real-life situations with adaptability to various settings. Skill videos use the latest technology in video production (drones and virtual reality).