The Red Cross First Responder and Emergency Medical Responder Recertification course is designed for candidates who wish to deliver Canadian Red Cross Professional Responder courses, including:
- Basic Life Support (BLS),
- First Responder (FR),
- Advanced First Aid (AFA), Emergency
- Medical Responder (EMR),
- Oxygen Therapy (OT),
- Marine Advanced First Aid (MAFA) and
- Airway Management (AM).
This recertification course content focuses on instructional techniques, including designing and supporting scenarios, organizing courses, and how to support dynamic, learner-centered classroom environments. As an Instructor Development Centre, SOS First Aid Instructors use state-of-the-art instructional tools to help customize the learning environment to the various industry and personal learning needs of the participants.
Developed by Professional Responders, for Professional Responders
- The Professional Responder Program is customizable, flexible, and offers options to support a truly learner-centered experience.
- Instructor tools and resources allow Instructors to adapt lesson plans to the needs of the class and deliver courses in various workplace environments.
- Learning activities and scenarios reflect real-life situations with adaptability to various settings. Skill videos use the latest technology in video production (drones and virtual reality).
|Event||Venue||Start Date||End Date|