Does your organization currently offer programming for youth and children?
Are you interested in adding high demand courses to your current curriculum, and increase revenue with very little investment?
If so, join with SOS First Aid, Southern Ontario’s first choice in child safety courses, by enrolling in our Partnership Program.
Qualified Program Partners can bring our innovative and engaging safety programs to children aged 7 – 12 in their community. Our programs are current, easy to understand, and use digital media to engage children in an effective manner.
This opportunity is ideal for organizations that offer children’s programs, first aid training, or aquatics to members of their local community. Our current partners include YMCAs, municipalities, and first aid training organizations.
Why Partner with SOS First Aid?
When you become a partner with SOS First Aid, you’re not just adding quality programs to your existing curriculum. You’re also making your community safer by empowering children to make smart choices, and build their confidence as they develop and grow.
SOS First Aid is a Canadian Red Cross Training Partner and Affiliate of the Lifesaving Society. Our programs have been developed with current Red Cross standards in mind, and we’re proud to share them with qualified organizations through safety partner opportunities.
How Partnership Benefits You
As a partner with SOS First Aid, your organization will be authorized to provide SOS First Aid courses directly to your community. Our courses have been designed by Red Cross-trained professionals, and are the same programs we teach our students.
Our Partnership Program brings you many other benefits, including:
- In-demand training programs
- Current, innovative, and engaging training materials
- Low competition markets
- Low upfront investments offering quick returns
- Easy implementation
- Complete Facilitator’s Guide and Kit, which includes everything to get you started
- Participant’s manuals and cards of completion
- Marketing support
Great Partnership Programs
We offer two great kids safety programs to our Qualified Partners:
- Personal Safety for Kids 7 – 9 offers children the skills and confidence to make smart decisions and avoid situations that might put their safety at risk. We cover more than just basics, by including online and offline people safety, smart decision-making, strategies for getting help, dealing with bullies, handling emergencies, and fire and travel safety.
- Home Alone Safety for Kids is a comprehensive safety program that prepares children aged 9 – 12 to be on their own, at home or elsewhere, for short periods of time. In addition to the traditional content offered in a home alone course, we also include Internet safety, street smarts, online and offline people safety, first aid & injury prevention, fire safety, and a step-by-step home alone readiness plan for parents and children.
How to Qualify for Partnership
Organizations that fit the below descriptions may qualify for partnership:
- Organizations that offer children’s programs, first aid training, or aquatics directly to their members or communities
- Community programs like YMCA, cities, municipalities, or town recreational programs
- First aid training companies affiliated with large organizations like the Red Cross or ASHI
Program partnership opportunities are available to qualified registered business or non-profit organizations in Canada and the United States. Program Partners must have a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance, have a per-use or permanent facility to deliver programs, and have instructors who meet minimum teaching requirements and are willing to become certified by SOS First Aid to deliver our programs.
Think you might qualify, but aren’t sure if you do? Call us at 905-844-9813 and talk to us!
After Partnering with SOS First Aid
Once approved, Program Partners are required to purchase the programs and participant manuals from SOS First Aid. Our cost-effective pricing allows many Program Partners to recoup their investment after only one first class.
You will receive the Program Partner’s Starter Guide and Kit that contains everything you need to run a successful, engaging, and interactive course:
- Lesson plans
- Interactive videos
- Digital games on a USB flash drive
- Traditional games
- Ready-to-go activities
You’ll be ready to go in no time. And if you have any questions or need assistance, we’re just a phone call away.
Become an SOS First Aid Partner Today!
Contact us about our Partnership Program today!