If someone close to you suddenly suffered a cardiac arrest, would you know what to do?
Take action to potentially save a life, or upgrade your professional skills with our CPR BLS (formerly HCP) and AED course.
This program covers all CPR Level C (CPR and choking for adult, child, infant, 2-person adult/child) course material, plus 2-person infant CPR and use of a Bag-Valve-Mask. You will also earn your Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certificate.
This CPR course is intended for healthcare providers such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and allied healthcare providers (RT, OT, and PT). In some municipalities, this is a required level for Firefighters. This level may also be recommended for Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
As a Canadian Red Cross Training Partner and Affiliate of the Lifesaving Society, our instructors are fully qualified to teach First Aid & CPR, and can tailor each course based on class composition. Our First Aid & CPR programs are WSIB approved and meet standards established by Federal Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Earn your certification at one of our convenient training locations in Southern Ontario, or we can bring the program to your office or group.
After completing this course, you will have your:
- Standard CPR C and BLS Certificate
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certificate
- 5 – 8-hour course with flexible scheduling options
- 3-year certification or as medical control allows, or legislation or professional designation dictates
- Includes CPR Level BLS
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid or CPR Instructor
- This level meets all ILCOR guidelines
- Adult/Child/Baby – one rescuer CPR
- Adult/Child – two rescuer CPR
- Adult/Child/Baby Choking
- Rescue Breathing
- Using Barrier Device/Pocket Masks
- Using Bag-Valve-Mask
- Doctors, nurses, paramedics, and other allied health care professionals
- Early Childhood Educators
- Daycare Providers
- Healthcare Workers
- Lifeguards/Swim Instructors
- Camp Counsellors
- Canadian Border Services
- Police Foundations Students
- Any person who works with children
- Individuals with no prior CPR training
- Employers who want/need their employees trained in CPR
|Event||Venue||Start Date||End Date|