Red Cross First Aid REGISTER NOW
Are you interested in teaching people how to save lives and prevent injury? Become a first aid instructor with the Canadian Red Cross.
The process to become a Red Cross first aid instructor is as follows:
- Prerequisite is a current and valid Standard First Aid with CPR C/AED
- Complete a skills assessment prior to your course
- Complete an online program of approximately 8 hours
- Complete the Fundamentals of Instruction course (approx. 16 hours)
- Complete the First Aid Instructor course (approx. 16 hours)
- Complete a Teaching Experience of a full Standard First Aid with an experienced instructor.
There are 6 pre-course assignments (3 for the Fundamentals of instruction class and 3 for the First Aid specific class).
Cost is $720 and includes the skills assessment, all materials, the instructors courses and teaching experience.
|Event||Venue||Start Date||End Date|
|Red Cross Instructor Recertification - Hamilton / Stoney Creek||Living Arts Centre,||February 24, 2020 8:00 am - 5:00 pm||February 24, 2020 8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Register|
|Teaching Experience Supervisor -Stoney Creek||SOS First Aid||March 7, 2020 9:00 am - 5:00 pm||March 7, 2020 9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Register|
|First Aid & CPR/AED Instructor (Mar. 14/15 & Mar. 21/22 - Skills Mar. 7) - Mississauga||Living Arts Centre,||March 14, 2020 9:00 am - 5:00 pm||March 22, 2020 9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Register|